There are 4 ways that you can Get Involved with Feeling Good MN. Read the descriptions and fill out the form below to get more information. Thank you for your interest!
- Supporter: Those individuals and organizations that support the mission of Feeling Good MN and may be active in grass roots/grass tops advocacy of Feeling Good MN initiatives. Supporters may be listed on the Feeling Good MN website. (expand to learn more)
PURPOSE OF FEELING GOOD MN:
- To bring together local governments, health care providers, educators, businesses and nonprofits to make healthy choices easier for everyone, everyday.
- Create a healthier region by changing environments, systems and policies to make healthy options automatic, affordable and accessible for everyone.
- Maximize existing resources and partnerships within communities.
FUNCTIONS OF FEELING GOOD MN:
Making healthy choices easier – and possible – helps everyone live healthier lives. Strategies to change policies, systems and environments will focus on curing the primary drivers of preventable illness:
- Ensuring access and availability of nutritious food
- Making physical activity an extemporary part of daily life
- Supporting tobacco/e-cigarette free living
- Providing education on stress management, mental health and well-being
- Making healthy choices possible for all, regardless of age/race/income/religion/sexual orientation
- Places of focus will be concentrated on workplaces, schools, cities and counties, as well as “hot spots” to close inequities
- Lead by example
- Contribute to solutions
- Engage/advocate for policies, systems and environments that support health and wellbeing
- Recognize and manage conflicts of interest appropriately
- Either party may terminate the partnership if expectations are not being met
- City/County Government
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Employers/business Associations
- Grocery stores, convenience stores, food and beverage vendors and caterers
- Faith-based community
- Engagement/non-profit/volunteer organizations
- Philanthropic community
- Sponsor: Organizations, companies and individuals who provide a one-time financial gift to support a Feeling Good Minnesota event, product, etc. Any organization may request to be a Sponsor with final approval being determined through our Sponsorship Proposal Policy. Sponsors will be recognized for their contributions in our marketing material. (expand to learn more)
- Presenting Sponsor: $5,000+ contribution.
- Cosponsor: $1,000 – $4,999 contribution.
- Friend: $500 – $999 contribution.
- Endorsed: Feeling Good MN may choose to endorse another organization, event, product, etc. that has a direct impact on our key strategies. (expand to learn more)
Feeling Good MN may choose to endorse another organization, event, product, etc. that has a direct impact on our key strategies. This endorsement will utilize the Sponsorship Proposal Policy to determine appropriateness with final approval of endorsement approved by the Steering Board. Financial activities may be a one-time gift, in-kind donations of staff time and/or advertising may take place.